My Girls

Sorry...another post about my girls. They are my life right now so that is what most of my posts will be about until I start coming up with more ideas!

I was looking back and saw my post from June 15, 2012. It is about Ali and how challenging she can be and pushing my buttons. It is crazy to think that over a year later she is still the same way. I think back and don't realize that is so long ago she was already defining her personality and learning how to push me around. When reading the post, I was thinking she was that way at a year and a half. OH MAN!! 


She is a bull-headed and strong-willed girl! She wants what she wants when she wants it! She does know exactly how to push my buttons and does not listen. Her ears are always broke, I swear! She has been sent to her room an awful lot lately to cool down and come back out when she is ready to listen and not whine. I love her to death but man she knows how to push me.....I have tried different disciplinary techniques and can't nail one down that works. I just work with what is going on at the time and what mood she is in. 


I hope that Andi doesn't follow in her sisters footsteps! We will have major issues when ages 15 and 13 creep up....oh nellies! 

All I got for now. 

Love my girls!

Amy A. 
~until next time~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation