Hormones
Why do women have such wild hormones and endocrine system needs!? My cycles have been getting progressively worse and it is no fun. I started reading WomanCode by Alisa Vitti, Founder and CEO of FLO Living. I am only on page like 60 and it is soo soo good. I wish I would have done more research on what I was eating and how I was treating my body prior to 2020 and I wish I would have read this book like 20 years ago but today is a new day and I will start to take care of myself in a different way moving forward. I am fortunate to have this knowledge to be able to educate my children.
Anyways - just an emotional hot mess over here and things probably wont get better for a while....here's to hoping I don't end up in jail or fired :)
~Trying to Live the American Dream
Comments
Post a Comment