It's been a while...

 It has been four years since I last posted. I have wanted to start blogging again about just random stuff in life but having two toddlers is exhausting. Trying to do the whole "take time for myself" and it really doesn't work out - I just want to sleep....or just have a night of sleep without interruption. 

Adam and I had an awesome four day getaway in June. We flew into Las Vegas, rented a motorcycle, drove to the coast of California and back to Las Vegas. IT WAS AWESOME! We are already planning to do it again in 2027 when we will both turn 40! 

I have been somewhat journaling in my journals but not consistently and thought why not just start to blog again. Nobody reads it but it is a quicker way for me to journal then writing....since now I can type a heck of a lot faster and hey, maybe I will click with someone. My grammar is awful and I just type as I think so this will be a mess but whatevski.

I have completely fallen off the healthy eating band wagon and need to get some serious self control back in check and lose the weight I have gained in the last nine months. Work stress has not helped and zero motivation to plan and try new recipes doesn't help. Maybe this will give me accountability to get in check! 

I am going to call that good enough for tonight and finish watching the Brewer game then read some and head to bed. Thankful for the basement remodel last year....we have used it a bunch this summer!! The bigs don't love us invading their space but oh well :)

~AmyA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation