Toddlers
Difficult+Challenging+Smart+Adorable+Loving=ALI
She knows how to push my buttons.
She is persistent to always get what she wants--when she doesn't get what she wants, she screams back at me and throws stuff--tough shit for her cause she isn't going to get what she wants--I hate being the bad guy and almost cave so many times but hold my ground--it is hard.
She picks up on things very quickly and watches me like a hawk sometimes.
She has the cutest smile ever and loves to cuddle when she is in the mood.
It amazes me how different each individual toddler is. She has a unique personality--a little of me and a little of her dad. How does someone so little have such a defined personality? Craziness. Over 17 months, Ali has learned more things than I have in the last 5 years--I swear. I don't have any other word to use besides amazement. I am just amazed at how infants grow and develop into toddlers than little people so quickly. Tomorrow she is going to be talking back and telling me I am the worst mother ever. Those days can wait as long as they want. It is challenging enough right now.
Any advice for stopping temper tantrums would be great!
Note to all future parents:
- Children are the most wonderful thing in the world
- Children are the most difficult thing in the world
- Children will love you unconditionally
- Children are awesome!
Comments
Post a Comment