Locker Room
I workout three times a week in the morning before work. I usually get to the Y around 7am. At this time there is a Senior Swim Class. The ladies in this class are very ummm interesting....so I feel the need to share some stories.
One day I followed this tiny old lady into the locker room and she says, "Norma, put some clothes on! You are offending me!" (I am pretty sure she was being sarcastic). It was hilarious because these ladies feel that it is alright to just stand there completely nude and lotion themselves while talking to each other. AWKWARD!
The other day I was doing my makeup after showering and the same tiny old lady...she sure is boisterous...walked up to another lady probably in her early 40's and started chatting with her about politics...mind you....the old lady is completely nude hanging on to her swimsuit. I have to look in the mirror to do my makeup and all I see is the naked old lady chatting with this other lady who is clearly uncomfortable saying as little as possible! Side note: one thing the old lady said was that she doesn't think woman should have a powerful position or run for president. EXCUSE ME! Woman are frickin stronger than men so don't go sayin that shit! I almost said something but didn't want her talking to me naked while I was getting ready for work!
It is just interesting listening to them talk and how they feel so comfortable with wandering around the locker room naked....makes other uncomfortable that's for sure!!
Another thing is the older gentleman that all hang out on the weight machines and walk the track together. It is just funny....I can only imagine what their locker room talk is about...
One day I followed this tiny old lady into the locker room and she says, "Norma, put some clothes on! You are offending me!" (I am pretty sure she was being sarcastic). It was hilarious because these ladies feel that it is alright to just stand there completely nude and lotion themselves while talking to each other. AWKWARD!
The other day I was doing my makeup after showering and the same tiny old lady...she sure is boisterous...walked up to another lady probably in her early 40's and started chatting with her about politics...mind you....the old lady is completely nude hanging on to her swimsuit. I have to look in the mirror to do my makeup and all I see is the naked old lady chatting with this other lady who is clearly uncomfortable saying as little as possible! Side note: one thing the old lady said was that she doesn't think woman should have a powerful position or run for president. EXCUSE ME! Woman are frickin stronger than men so don't go sayin that shit! I almost said something but didn't want her talking to me naked while I was getting ready for work!
It is just interesting listening to them talk and how they feel so comfortable with wandering around the locker room naked....makes other uncomfortable that's for sure!!
Another thing is the older gentleman that all hang out on the weight machines and walk the track together. It is just funny....I can only imagine what their locker room talk is about...
Comments
Post a Comment