I'm Back
It has been a while but I now have the page bookmarked and will write more often!
First off, Ali just keeps growing and growing and getting smarter by the day. I think she finally said her first word the other day: "ball" except it was more like "bah" but still awesome! Funny thing is that she used to be terrified of any balls, tennis balls, basketballs, etc and just a couple weeks ago she didn't care if they were in her range of sight and now is playing with them. She LOVES being outside. It is very tricky getting her in the car to leave in the morning and back in the house when getting home. She wants to play outside! You put her coat and shoes on and she is ready to play! You just say "want to go outside?!" and her face lights up like "hell yeah!"
I have taken on working out again. I love it! I work out three mornings a week and might just up it to four mornings. I love how I feel after working out and at night. I have so much more energy to keep going. I have done four Monday's with a trainer now and have two left. I wish I could always have a trainer. They push you like crazy and teach you so many things! I love it!
Work has been good to both Adam and I. We both work for great family oriented companies that have good values. Adam got promoted at the beginning of the year to Quality Control Coordinator so he was excited to get out of the assembly line and have a more prominent say in the way things are done. He is very passionate about his games and making sure the customers are getting what they pay for. I am taking on more responsibility really enjoy what I do. In fact, my desk is a pigsty right now...driving me crazy. My to do list includes organizing the piles of stuff on my desk!
That is all I got for now! To all you mothers, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Third best holiday behind Easter and Christmas! In my opinion, mothers are the rock foundation of a family!
P.S. I will use an excessive amount of exclamation points in my blog posts...they are way more fun than periods!
First off, Ali just keeps growing and growing and getting smarter by the day. I think she finally said her first word the other day: "ball" except it was more like "bah" but still awesome! Funny thing is that she used to be terrified of any balls, tennis balls, basketballs, etc and just a couple weeks ago she didn't care if they were in her range of sight and now is playing with them. She LOVES being outside. It is very tricky getting her in the car to leave in the morning and back in the house when getting home. She wants to play outside! You put her coat and shoes on and she is ready to play! You just say "want to go outside?!" and her face lights up like "hell yeah!"
I have taken on working out again. I love it! I work out three mornings a week and might just up it to four mornings. I love how I feel after working out and at night. I have so much more energy to keep going. I have done four Monday's with a trainer now and have two left. I wish I could always have a trainer. They push you like crazy and teach you so many things! I love it!
Work has been good to both Adam and I. We both work for great family oriented companies that have good values. Adam got promoted at the beginning of the year to Quality Control Coordinator so he was excited to get out of the assembly line and have a more prominent say in the way things are done. He is very passionate about his games and making sure the customers are getting what they pay for. I am taking on more responsibility really enjoy what I do. In fact, my desk is a pigsty right now...driving me crazy. My to do list includes organizing the piles of stuff on my desk!
That is all I got for now! To all you mothers, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Third best holiday behind Easter and Christmas! In my opinion, mothers are the rock foundation of a family!
P.S. I will use an excessive amount of exclamation points in my blog posts...they are way more fun than periods!
Comments
Post a Comment