Dreaded Doctors Office

The other day I had to go to the doctor because my ear was plugged. No big deal, just needed to be drained and such....which by the way is extremely uncomfortable (almost painful) and disgusting!


Well my PCP (Primary Care Physician) is always crazy busy because she is also a Pediatrician so I can never get in to see her. She is amazing. The best doctor I have ever seen hence why I picked her to be Ali's pediatrician as well. She makes you feel comfortable and listens to you. Doesn't rush anything and gives great advice. She is seriously an awesome doctor and very hard to see...


Which is why....
I always see the nurse practitioner. The nurse I saw the other day was not the one I normally see because I guess she is out for some time. It was my first time meeting her and I did not like her at all. The minute she walked in the room I got that feeling like she was judging me as if I was this horrible person who did something wrong....like stuck stuff in my ears to make it plugged. It was very uncomfortable and not welcoming. This is why I hate having to go to the doctor. Lucky for me, I get to see her again at the end of the month for my annual physical...yay. NOT! ugh. Everyone is different and has their own situations, way to judge and make a person feel really low about themselves. Grrrr....just makes me frustrated. As a doctor you should be open and understanding to each individual persons needs. Wow! I thought I was going to be done typing a while ago but just kept rambling. Off my soap box now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation