Good Morning
Mornings....how they are so unpredictable. I wake up every morning with one intention....to get out of my house by 7am. I can't set any other expectations because you just never know....a 2.5 year old that can wake up smiling and so happy to see you or crying and miserable. Adam used to call me the "morning monster"--I have now handed down that name to Ali! Andi is a piece of cake...wakes up at 5am, eats, either falls back to sleep or I dress her and she just hangs out until we are ready to go.
This morning was a breeze which is unusual. Most mornings there is a dramatic scene about getting dressed or going potty to get her diaper off and undies on or turning off her movie to leave. Heaven for bid Shrek2 won't be here when we get home! It is entertaining, knowing what 2 year old's worry about. I wish it was as simple as worrying about whether or not Shrek will still be at home when I get home after work! That would be too easy. I do bring Ali to the sitters in her PJ's, A LOT! Sitter doesn't mind and I don't have to fight/argue with Ali so we both win. I now let Ali pick in the morning if she wants to get dressed at home or at Aunt Linda's. Lately it has been Aunt Linda's.
Oh and we can't forget about her MILK! Oh my goodness....if Ali doesn't get milk when she demands the world may end. Adam and I are trying very hard to not cave into her whining and making her use her nice words to ask us for milk...in the morning it is tricky because she is a monster and still half asleep. She is obsessed with milk. Which is not a bad thing I suppose!
Eh....I don't have much else to say besides Happy Morning Madness!
This morning was a breeze which is unusual. Most mornings there is a dramatic scene about getting dressed or going potty to get her diaper off and undies on or turning off her movie to leave. Heaven for bid Shrek2 won't be here when we get home! It is entertaining, knowing what 2 year old's worry about. I wish it was as simple as worrying about whether or not Shrek will still be at home when I get home after work! That would be too easy. I do bring Ali to the sitters in her PJ's, A LOT! Sitter doesn't mind and I don't have to fight/argue with Ali so we both win. I now let Ali pick in the morning if she wants to get dressed at home or at Aunt Linda's. Lately it has been Aunt Linda's.
Oh and we can't forget about her MILK! Oh my goodness....if Ali doesn't get milk when she demands the world may end. Adam and I are trying very hard to not cave into her whining and making her use her nice words to ask us for milk...in the morning it is tricky because she is a monster and still half asleep. She is obsessed with milk. Which is not a bad thing I suppose!
Eh....I don't have much else to say besides Happy Morning Madness!
Amy A.
~until next time~
Comments
Post a Comment