~ what you may or may not know about me ~ (part 1)

I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about me....this could get lengthy!


  • I love my girls more then anything in the whole wide world!

Sorry -- it is blurry - Ali is reading to Andi --- 
on this day Ali told me to keep playing with Mac and leave Andi alone
  • I have a serious obsession with Chocolate Chip Cookies.... LOVE THEM!!!!--In fact I am inhaling three from Subway right now!
  • I also have a serious obsession with Ice Cream.....vanilla with lots of toppings!
  • I use too many exclamation points....periods are too boring!
  • I hate soda and anything with bubbliness to it....
  • I always have room for dessert...always -- no joke!
  • I could eat breakfast food all day long every day -- cereal is pretty darn good.
  • Can you tell I enjoy food?!
  • I have a brother named, Elvis!
  • My mother is crazy....she danced on tables at my wedding...come on now!
  • I am always doing something...usually reorganizing something I just organized...I drive myself nuts.
  • I am on anxiety meds....I guess I am just as crazy as my mother....except she drinks instead of taking medication.
  • I will tell you anything you want to know....usually too much information like how big my poop was or something.
  • And I have lots of gas -- farting and burping -- every day all day long -- just ask my husband -- it isn't normal!
  • If it was acceptable I would go to the doctor like every other month to get a full body x-ray and scans and blood work to make sure I am all good.....I am terrified that I have some disease that I don't know about and will die tomorrow...seriously!
  • I love camping!
  • I would love to live on a ranch with cows and horses and be outside all day long doing work in the barn...I have never done it before but I think it would be fun...I envy farmers....they are awesome!
  • A dream of mine is to learn how to ride a horse.
  • On my bucket list....go to Australia and see as much as I can see in the U.S.
  • I truly believe in all the stuff about personalities of first-born children, middle children, youngest child....My husband and I are both the oldest siblings....we are both stubborn and bull-headed and we have a very strong-willed, defiant two-year old!
  • I want to be a runner...so bad....what is stopping me -- my last pregnancy! My lower back got all goofy and I get pinched nerves all the time and my right leg and foot will go numb....thank goodness for chiropractors!
  • I wish I would have colored my hair brunette a long long long time ago....looks so much better then my blonde!
  • I have a full-time job as an Accounting Associate at a small manufacturing company. It is a very flexible job with the best benefits ever...literally ever! and I love the environment --- I can bring my puppy and kids to work with me!
  • I have a part-time job as a Receptionist at a salon -- LOVE IT! It is like a hobby that I get paid for....
  • Confession -- my husband and I spend our money as it comes in...we are terrible at saving!
  • There are like 13 things my husband and I wish we could do---like businesses we could work for or start on our own...
  • I have no hobby besides my part-time job and being a Mom.
  • I am an awesome Mom -- we just need to say that sometimes!
  • I am an awesome wife! Just ask my husband...actually don't ask him....he would be a dork and tell you I am not....ugh!
  • I wish I could be a professional dancer...like ballroom dancer and "in da club" hip-hop dancer! 
  • I wish I could sing like Celine Dion -- she is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 
  • I have seen Celine Dion in concert in Las Vegas! I have also seen many others in concert....so many I can't even remember!
  • I enjoyed 4-wheeling before I had kids....don't do that anymore along with lots of other stuff.
  • Never ever thought I would have a tattoo and now I do!
  • I wish I could work more a the salon and less at KSG and still get paid full-time!
  • I am not creative at all
  • I can't decide on how the heck to budget my families finances....tried so many ways and just can't figure out what I like best....
I guarantee I will come up with lots more things about me......Part 2 will come sometime in the near future.

Until Next Time.......I will continue to try and live the american dream!

Amy A....over and out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation