New Adventures

Hobby's....we all have them, right?! Well....I am not sure if I really have one. Before kids, I just went with the flow, enjoyed reading but wasn't in love with it. I did what others did. I was a follower and a hard worker. I worked and worked. I put all my passion into my work. I got married and had kids. I put all of my effort into my girls and work. I felt like being a busy body was a good thing and that was my hobby. I was always finding something random to do. I rarely did anything for myself and was always doing something for someone else. 

I finally decided to make 2019 my year; focus on me and being more in the moment. I feel like I did a very good job at seriously trying to separate home life from work. I dedicated more time to just my girls and husband in the evening (if you count falling asleep on the couch quality time). I removed unnecessary stress from my daily life. Yes, I still stress about situations and such but not like I used to. I have become more accepting of who I am and not overthinking what others think of me. I used to be so critical of that. I was always a people pleaser and wanted others to think the best of me. 

A podcast...say what?! If someone would have told me in January that I would be starting a podcast, I would have said, you are CRAZY. The way it came about was so random and sudden, it was great. It was an unexpected turn that has been an awesome adventure. I would like to consider this blog (which I am failing at already) and the podcast, Dirt Road Health and Hustle (with Tracy and Amy) as my new found hobbies. I am learning so much still from Tracy and she is helping me on my health journey. We are so excited to share it all with everyone. Hoping we can impact just one person in a positive way like Tracy impacted me. That is my main goal out of all of this, just to help one person. 

Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dirtroadhealthandhustle/?modal=admin_todo_tour)Instagram, Google podcasts, Apple podcasts and Spotify! 

~until next time~
AmyA

#tryingtolivetheamericandream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation