Control Freak

I am a control freak! I need to always be in control of situations I am in. I don't like letting someone else drive me places (except for my husband). I don't like others planning events that I am involved in. I don't like being on the receiving end; I need to be involved in the planning. I need to be in control is just what it comes down to. I hate this part of me. I am planning something with a large group of people and it has been one of the most stressful things. Almost as bad as my wedding! Trying to make everyone happy including yourself can be very challenging. Communication, Money, Time....etc...

I just needed to vent! What can I do to stop being such a control freak??

What amazes me is how I am not like this in my relationship with family. My husband and I compromise a lot...maybe it is because we are both the oldest children and both want to always be in control! This can hinder our relationship at times but we get through it and are more strong because of it.

That's all I got...till next time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation