About Me
I am who I am. I attempt to live by the quote below and have as much fun as I can!
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth." - William W. Purkey
I like who I am. There are some things I would change like I wish I was more confrontational and outgoing. Nobody is perfect, everyone body has their faults and we are all unique in our own way. I try to see the good in everybody and not judge at first glance, although at times I just don't follow my own rules. I can get in my moods where I do whatever the hell I want and when I want.
Enough about me....and onto my family. I met the love of my life, Adam, in 2004, senior year of high school. We went to different schools and met through friends. One of his best friends is my cousin and I didn't even know it! He was my rock through my difficult senior year. My mom and I were not getting along, my aunt and Grandma were dying of cancer, both of which passed away in late 2004, and I was having some friend problems. Also just the fact that it was senior year and I was "growing" up. I left for UW-Stevens Point in fall of 2005 and went there for two years. That was extremely hard on me. I am such a homebody and being away literally made me sick. I cried almost every day for the first two months. I was so shy and horrible at making friends. I have definitely grown thanks to Vanessa Hawkins! She will always have a special place in my heart! After two years at UW-Stevens Point I decided to come home and finish my accounting and business degree at UW-Green Bay while working at Krueger Sentry Gauge. I have worked at Krueger Sentry Gauge since January of 2004. Not much else exciting besides the fact that Adam and I had some ups and downs and the distance definitely tested our relationship.
Adam proposed in December 2, 2006 while I was still at Stevens Point...I was so not expecting it! We got married October 9, 2009. It was the best of my life up to that point. I think I would have to say that the best of my life was the day my baby girl, Ali, was born, January 11, 2011. She is my everything. Shortly after having Ali, Adam and I bought a house and moved in April 2, 2011. It has been a crazy 2011 so far and so much more exciting things to come. I am studying for my CMA (Certified Managerial Accountant) certification.
I think that is enough about me. I am just your average girl "trying to live the American Dream!"
Comments
Post a Comment