Friends

What would we do without friends? 

I know what I would do....I would get really annoyed with my family and go crazy because they are all I would have. 

You don't see your friends every day (or maybe you do) but you keep in contact with them every day or on a regular basis. You know they are always there for you and you are always there for them. I love my friends and I hope they know how much they mean to me. My husband is great but having friends makes life a heck of a lot more fun and easier because sometimes the husband doesn't always understand. A friend just has that way about them...you can be 100% honest and they won't get super crabby and not kiss you goodnight which I HATE. (I need to be kissed goodnight! lol) It just seems easier to work through problems and differences with friends. I don't know why that is. (Maybe I will ponder more on that and write about why husbands are difficult! HA! That just might be impossible).

To all of my friends, you know who you are....I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation