I WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILE

 Holy Crap, it has almost been one year....

I am going to channel some of my frustrations through this blog entry. I am not trying to offend anyone or tell anyone how they should live their life. I am stating my opinion and hopefully educating some folks.

I am not going to wear a mask when I don't absolutely have to. There have been so many changes in the recommendations and uses and guidelines over the last 11 months - how can we even keep track if it is really the best thing to help the spread?! COVID-19 is a virus. A new virus. Influenza A is a virus. Influenza B is a virus. HIV is a virus. They have all taken lives and will continue to take lives. And I am sure more virus's will come. 

How is wearing a mask helping exactly? When I go to the grocery store, I am not there to chit chat with every passing person; I get my groceries and get out! I don't talk to anyone except the cashier and maybe someone at the deli but they are across the counter!

All of this happening right now is just part of life and being human. We have immune systems for a reason. We should be more focused on taking care of our immune systems than forcing people to live their lives in isolation and in fear. We should NOT be forced to wear masks. Those who feel vulnerable, susceptible and scared can wear them but those that feel they don't need to, shouldn't have to. That is what our immune system is for. A healthy gut is a healthy immune system (more to come on that!). Masking, excessive hand sanitizer, isolation inside and fear are depleting our bodies of the necessary defense, which is, gaining a strong immune system. 

Stop conforming and start living. 

We need to do what is right for ourselves. We can't stop living because of a virus, especially in today's advanced world. And we can't continue to let politicians tell us how to live our lives (that can be a whole post on its own too!)

Stopping my ranting even though I could go on and on about health implications, mental and emotional health COVID has done to all of us but will stop.

~Trying to Live the American Dream~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Littles

Hormones

Transformation